Thank you for your interest in the Cuchara Chapel Scholarship program! We are excited to offer you the opportunity to apply for this award and possibly help you move forward in your pursuit of higher education.
The application on the following page requires that you fill in specific information and answer a few short essay questions. Be sure to fill in an answer to each question. An incomplete application will not be considered.
Please make sure you have all of the required documents and your photo ready to be uploaded/emailed before starting the process. Your high school counselor will be able to answer any questions you may have before you complete the application.
March 1st: 2020 Cuchara Chapel Scholarship will be available on CucharaChapel.org
April 12th: Deadline for the completed application, along with all required documents, to be emailed and in the hands of the members of the Scholarship Committee members.
Please download and complete the application below. You will also be required to email the following documents to ALL committee members in one email:
- Your complete SAT transcript (not just the score);
- Your complete high school transcript, including grades for the fall semester of your senior year;
- Three letters of recommendation from these individuals who know you well, including:
- One from a teacher
- One from a family member
- One from a member of the community
- Finally, you will need to upload your photograph in .JPG format, at least 640 x 480 in size.
If you do not provide all materials listed on this checklist, your application will not be considered for a scholarship. Also, failure to comply with specific deadlines can result in your application not being considered.
Please submit your completed application and required documents in one email to ALL committee members. Your name and school must be in the subject line.
- Shawn Bridges email@example.com
- Don Goodwin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Long email@example.com
- Suzanne Pierce firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janette Tull email@example.com
If you have any questions about the application process and the materials required, please contact your high school counselor for assistance and clarification.
Thank you again for your interest in a Cuchara Chapel Scholarship. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!